Itoo Software has announce the New Forest Pack Lite/Pro 4.4 & Railclone Lite/Pro 2.5 now compatible with 3ds Max 2016 and V-Ray 3.2.
Forest Pack Lite/Pro 4.4
– Added support for Max 2016 and V-Ray 3.2.
– Areas->Edge/Size modes are properly affected by Geometry->Scale/Global Scale.
– Animation->time parameters are defined now as number of frames, instead time units. This solves a potential problem with Max 2016.
– Fixed: Animation->time parameters are converted correctly in PAL mode.
– Forest Seed parameter and Forest Color map percentages are animatable.
– Scene Explorers are closed before rendering with Mental Ray and restored once completed. This workaround fixes a rare crash of the Scene Explorer in Max 2015.
– Fixed: Forest Material->Tint doesn’t work with V-Ray 3.x.
– Fixed memory leak in Mental Ray.
– Fixed potential crash usign animated objects.
– Fixed rare crash with Network licenses.
– Fixed version checking in MR shader.
RailClone Lite/Pro 2.5.
– Added support for Max 2016 and V-Ray 3.2
– Fixed crash using Out-of-Range curves with exported parameters limited by a range.
– Fixed random rendering crash with V-Ray 3.0 (not 3.1) and Max 2015.
– Scene Explorers are closed before rendering with Mental Ray and restored once completed. This workaround fixes a crash of the Scene Explorer in Max 2015.
– RailClone objects can be converted directly to Editable Polys or Editable Patches.
– Fixed memory leak with Mental Ray.
– Fixed crash on Library Browser clicking “Import” with no selected item.
Note: this is a minor release just for adding support to Max 2016 / V-Ray 3.2 and fix several bugs. No new features this time.