- Imporved: Environment intensity has effect on Maxwell intensity (on all environment types + also on sun power)
- Improved: modo Lights dissolve channel has effect on the exported radiance strength.
- Added: MXM material flag “Embed into Scene” (mxm material is normally embedded into the scene but you can choose now to only reference it).
- Added: Plugin version checking at ArchiCad program start. The plugin informs the user about new version.
- Added: New pluginPreference > Workflow parameter: “Check for Plugin updates at program start”
- Changed: Intensity control was removed from the Maxwell plugin Properties Environment tab.
- Added: new Environment Intensity Multiplier (so it is possible to adjust the Maxwell environment intensity without altering the modo intensity)
- Changed: Default FIRE preview displacement maximum is now 0 (to make faster previews)
- Added: Support for modo 801
- Improved: plugin reads the environment items in correct layer order (it was not always the case in case the modo environment items were reordered by user)
- Improved: Add Environment button adds the new Maxwell Environment item always to the TOP environment item.
- FIXED: FIRE doesn’t update correctly after Directional Light “Light Source Offset” channel change.
- FIXED: Better stability under FIRE (especially after deleting items).
- FIXED: FIRE crashes if modo render item doesn’t have the Maxwell package.
- FIXED: (modo 801) moving item in FIRE mode crashes modo.
- FIXED: Texure on Luminous Color channel can crash modo if FIRE runs.
- FIXED: (beta 1 bug) can’t read environment under modo 501/601
- FIXED: modo crashes after trying to import (solidworks, obj) files. (Files without time line settings.)
FREE for all Maxwell V3 users via the Customer Gateway or the V3 demo on the web! More info: http://bit.ly/Modo801