Adobe has revealing what’s new and changed in the upcoming update to After Effects CC 2015, due for release later this year.
HDR, multi-touch gestures, native Lumetri color, HDR, caching and preview updates, new Cycore effects, and more!
summary of what’s new in the upcoming version of After Effects CC 2015:
- improvements to default preview behaviors and additional customization options for previews
- multi-touch gestures
- stacked panels
- workspace bar
- improved color management, with new ICC profiles
- Lumetri Color effect
- new importers for HEVC (H.265), DNxHR, and Dolby Vision PQ codecs and formats
- scripting access to text baseline
- streamlined workflow for using assets from CC Libraries
- automatic replacement of watermarked assets with licensed assets when using Adobe Stock
- new Cycore effects
- updated OptiX library for ray-traced 3D renderer
- improved Hardware Accelerate Composition, Layer, And Footage Panels option
- … and many bug fixes
SNEAK PEEKS: IBC SHOW 2015
If you’re going to IBC, you can check out the new features at their booth at 7.G27.
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE WORKFLOWS
CC LIBRARIES & CREATIVESYNC
If you have a Creative Cloud membership, you always have access to the latest version of After Effects, so you’ll have access to this update as soon it’s released. Go to the Creative Cloud site to download applications or to sign up for Creative Cloud.