AKiTiO is set to release one of the first USB 3.1 devices into the market. While this, in itself is pretty big news, the AKiTiO Neutrino Bridge is actually much more than a USB 3.1 device. The Neutrino Bridge is actually three separate and very impressive products in one.
The Neutrino Bridge is a two in one product designed to hold a single 2.5″ drive. It is both a 2.5″ to 3.5″ drive adapter with a regular internal SATA interface as well as a next generation USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10G) drive when connected externally. Quickly and easily accessing the data on an SSD has never been easier and faster than with this dual interface drive adapter.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface with transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Dual-interface with USB 3.1 and SATA connectivity
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices
- Supports SATA-III drives for increased transfer rates
- Fully bus powered (can be used without power adapter)
- LED activity indication for USB interface
- High quality all aluminum frame