Digital Film Tools, developer of visual effects software, has announced the release of EZ Mask v3.0. DFT has also updated Power Stroke and the DFT Super Bundle.
EZ Mask is an easy to use interactive image masking tool capable of extracting almost any object in an image–even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. The big news for v3.0 is support for not just Photoshop, but Lightroom as well. To work this magic, EZ Mask iteratively estimates the transparency value for every pixel in the image based on a few simple strokes. There is even a Refine mode where EZ Mask automatically updates the mask or composite as you paint a stroke. In addition, color correction, image transformations, and color contamination removal can all be employed to create a seamless composite.
EZ Mask Feature Highlights:
- Stroke based masking
- Capable of extracting almost any object in an image
- Excels with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections
- Interactive Refine mode to finesse the mask
- Edge color estimation prevents fringing to create a seamless composite
- Blue/Green spill suppression
- Foreground color correction, position, scaling, rotation and corner-pinning