Chaos Group V-Ray Next for Sketchup is Now Available
What’s new in Chaos Group V-Ray Next for Sketchup?
Compatible with SketchUp 2019
- Powerful asset management – Streamline your workflow and keep track of your entire scene quickly and easily with the new and improved asset management tools in V-Ray Next for SketchUp. You can now search, select and preview assets — including full material setups — all from one location.
- Deep SketchUp connection – In addition to rendering, V-Ray Next for SketchUp adds new and improved tools to help you manage your scene, customize your viewport styles, and import V-Ray scenes from other 3D applications. And to expand your toolkit further, it includes improved network rendering and a new V-Ray toolbar to make it easy to access all your favorite tools.
- Efficient render control – The new intuitive camera settings make it easy to render your next masterpiece with V-Ray Next for SketchUp. The updated layout for the camera controls let you manipulate the quick and advanced parameters at the same time. You can now specify custom pixel resolutions without bothering with the aspect ratio.
- New materials and textures – Now in V-Ray Next for SketchUp, the standard V-Ray Material is compatible with PBR metallic reflections that are popular in game engines and other tools such as Substance Designer. And for even greater control, you can also remap the RGB or HSV values of any texture.
- Automatic exposure and white balance – With the new Automatic Exposure option, V-Ray now uses adaptive learning techniques to help you render a perfectly exposed image each time. You can also rely on the new Automatic White Balance feature to automatically remove any warm or cold light tint coming from the sun or skylight.
- Adaptive Dome Light – Adaptive Dome Light can automatically increase your render speed up to 7x faster depending on the scene. The ADL is exceptionally fast when working with interiors, and removes the need to add Portal Lights at windows and openings.|
- aster rendering – Render twice as fast with V-Ray Next for SketchUp. Speed and performance optimizations mean faster rendering. Plus, enjoy quicker-than-ever renders with additional GPU-ready features and improved Cloud compatibility.
- AI denoiser – With the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser, you can instantly remove noise while you render. And with the improved V-Ray Denoiser, you can denoise each render element for even more control in post-production.
We’d also like to invite you to register for V-Ray Next for SketchUp webinar on March 6, 2019.
CG Specialist Cory Holm will show you how the powerful new additions to V-Ray Next for SketchUp deliver great-looking results right out of the box.
Register for the webinar