BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY WITH V-RAY NEXT FOR REVIT, UPDATE 1
Revit 2021 and NVIDIA RTX support available now in V-Ray Next for Revit, as well as all-new features to make your rendering experience smoother, easier and faster.
New and improved features in V-Ray Next for Revit, update 2 includes:
- View-specific settings — Render and maintain multiple views with individual lighting, mood, and composition.
- Batch rendering — Leave V-Ray to render multiple project images while you are away.
- Revit Solar Study support — V-Ray now adds extra realism to Revit’s Solar Study.
- Transfer Auto values — Reduce the amount of time you spend adjusting renders with automatically calculated exposure and white balance values.
- Revit 2021 & NVIDIA RTX support — V-Ray now fully supports the latest version of Revit, and you can leverage your GPU’s performance with NVIDIA RTX card support.
- Plus lots more — Want to know what else is new? Check out the full details.
Want to test out V-Ray Next for Revit for yourself? Try V-Ray Next for Revit free for 30 days.