GenArts have announced a December launch for Sapphire v8.They are currently building the schedule for their upcoming road show to showcase what’s new in Sapphire 8.
The Sapphire 8 road show is currently planned for US, UK and Canada. If you are in another country, please check back for updates on international visits on their website.
New in 7.07:
- FilmDamage: Fixed a bug where Stains Color1 was ignored.
- Updated Mac installer to improve Mavericks support. The Mac installer will now display a dialog when run saying “This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed”.
- Upgrade to CUDA 6 to fix crashes in Resolve on Linux. OFX users only Linux may need to upgrade their NVidia driver.
- Flare Designer: fixed positioning of elements when editing glares.
- Improved previews of SwishPan and Swish3D in the Preset Browser.