Joe Alter releases Shave and a Haircut 9.0
What’s new in Shave and a Haircut v9?
New Display Options
- Realtime GL Shading
- VP 2.0 integration from Maya 2015
- MultiRes Hair Display in viewport ( Shaded Preview Mode)
- Interactive Texture Update
- Better instance grooming with live update and gl preview.
- pressure sensitive stylus and pressure slider
- Brush Intensity
- Support for Vray 3.0,3.1,3.2
- Vray rendering is 2x faster in 3.0+ over 2.4
- Full Support for Pixar RenderMan 20 + RIS
- New custom shader assignment for Renderman studio and RIS renders
Support for Maya 2014 , 2015 , 2016.
- Joe Alter has moved to a ‘subscription license’ purchase model and yearly options.
- Free upgrades (for subscribers)