BCC 9.0.2 – Highlighted Improvements:
- 4k support for 3D Objects effects
- BCC Chromakey Studio workflow enhancements, including being able to quickly view the current matte with any combination of matte processing passes applied
- BCC Pan & Zoom Action/Title safe guide improvements, including separate controls for independently enabling action and title safe guides and option for 4:3 guides in 16:9 projects
- Improved motion tracker data import (including Mocha data)
- BCC Beat Reactor integrated with Stage Light and Laser Beam
- 100+ new presets!
They also changed the default settings on BCC Film Glow per users suggestions. In the video, Senior Product Manager, Peter McAuley, explains the new default settings and shows quick examples of how the retooled settings make your job instantly easier, while also being a better jump off point for custom tailoring.