V-Ray 3.6 for Sketchup Webinar – Tuesday December 5 at 9:00am PST | 12:00pm EST
Join the webinar to learn how V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp can boost your productivity in architecture and design projects.
CG Specialist Atanas Tudzharov will demonstrate rendering directly in the SketchUp viewport, and show you how to harness the full power of your hardware with Chaos Group’s signature Hybrid rendering.
He’ll cover lots of cutting-edge features, including:
- Powerful GPU Rendering – V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp includes faster, more powerful GPU rendering, with added support for aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows, and more.
- Hybrid Rendering – V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can take full advantage of both CPUs and GPUs.
- Adaptive Lights – Cut render times in scenes with many lights by up to 700%.
- Viewport Rendering – Render live directly in the SketchUp viewport. And, with improved viewport materials, you’ll see a more accurate preview within SketchUp.
- Smarter UI – A cleaner, simpler interface, with better support for 4K monitors.
- VRscans Compatibility – Added support for Chaos Group’s growing library of over 600 photorealistic materials. Free 90-day trials available.